10 Simple steps Spiritual Evolution
By: Yogini Rina Lichtinger – Ishwari
YOU START WITH A COMMITMENT TO YOURSELF! Spirituality Daily Practice
Stepping into the vast unseen wisdom in you.
- Begin with the practice of gratitude and focus
- Mind is everything, what you think you become.
- Yoga is a bright light , which once lit will never dim, the body is your temple of the Soul!
- Life is a gift to be explored, we are transcendental beings.
- Your home where you can call it your sanctuary
- Meditate daily in the same place Am or Pm
- Positive affirmations
EVERYTHING IS MEDITATION
- You should meditate on your Inner Being at all times.
- Don’t meditate on the mind; rather meditate on the witness of the mind.
- It doesn’t matter how you are distracted, you are not going to lose anything.
- Everything will come to you when you meditate on the witness of the mind, the Inner Self.
1-Commitment to your Soul Evolution
2- Be present
Sit for meditation doing nothing more than sitting quietly and watching what happens, if you have any thoughts imagine a white cloud send it to the blue sky.
3- Practice Being in the Moment – Listen to the Sounds of Life
Close your eyes, become the observer the near and far away sounds without changing your breathing
4– Heart center hands on healing
Bring your non dominate hand to your heart center palm soft touching the chest left hand facing up to the universe ,notice the pulsations in your hands becoming warm drawing
cosmic energy, noticed the sensations in your heart beat slowing down.
5-Ask for Guidance
“I ask an intend to connect to Source” repeat 3 times
6-Use a Mantra cosmic breath
Inhaling SO up the spine, HAM down the spine, quiet your mind. Feeling the flow of prana gently, in between breaths, you might feel your mind expanding. Experiencing YOGANIDRA, a state of magnetism, through fixation suggestion, and sensation
BE A SILENT OBSERVER, BE PRESENT, experiencing a state of union, while the whole universal magnetic ocean comes under your command.
7-Gazing -Drishti –
Start maintain an open-eyed focus upon an object. This focus is referred to as drishti, which means “view,” “opinion,” or “gaze.” start with your eyes fully opened or partially closed, creating a softer, diffused gaze. then switch to bring Gaze to the nose and third eye.
- Using Crystals
Shavasana ( lay down on your back corpse posture place crystals in your hands and third eye,rest 10 min.
you will need crystals, white pillar candle, choice of scented incense, a Deity of your choice and flowers.
9- My favorite Crystals for meditation
Powerful tools to balance your Aura and Chakras.
Selenite : powerful clears negative energies, reprogram all your crystals, brings Guidance from Angelic Realm,. opens and increases telepathic communication ,Crown Chakra.
Mangano Calcite : Empathy releasing fear and grief, feminine energies and power allows one to move past limitations, restores self-acceptance unconditional love, Heart Chakra.
Pyrite-Stone of protection; stimulates intellect enhances emotional will power and positivity.( For meditation place Pyrate in your dominant hand opens Third eye chakra.
Smoky quartz -properties of grounding, transmutation of negative energies. For Meditation place Smoky Quartz non dominate hand,. Root chakra.
Muzqoiz Flourite: A “psychic Vacuum Cleaner” which clears the energy field, provides better memory .balancing brain chemistry, works with all chakras, You can place in m your forehead or third eye .
Aura Crystals: Aqua aura is gold opens and balances the chakras the energetic pattern of the heart opens the potential to oneself.
10– yoga practice follow by Shavasana with crystals
Lay down on your back corpse posture place crystals in your hands and third eye,
cover your eyes rest 10 to 15 min..
Affirmation for the day :
In the vastness of life where I am All is Perfect, Whole and Complete.
I see resistance patterns within me only as something else to release,
They have no power over me,I am the power in my world
I rejoice that I am in the ever-changing life.
I chose to make it so
and So Be it
Chant 2 Oms.
- Do you sense something greater is out there waiting for you?
- Are you ready to let go and welcome the Light of Spirit?
- Book signing July 23 2016 location namaste yoga salon
“We are not here to teach, but to Be. In Being, we will be teaching.”
Three ways to order:
- Order in the Mukti-Organic Store to receive a signed copy by the author. http://www.rinaishwari.com/product/visions-light-book/
- Order at Createspace.com: www.createspace.com/5402145-
- Order at Amazon.com: www.amazon.com/dp/1511490993
- Order kindle: http://amzn.to/29RvTZQ
We appreciate your comments and insights on the Visions of Light book.
Please use the comment box below to share. We look forward to hearing from you! If you are interested in Visions of Light workshop activation, contact Rina Ishwari at (954) 802-4988.